1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

santorum sodomized in pa

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Song Seven, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Who is Linda Pelusi?

2. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, Nancy Pelosi or should I just say ultra-liberal-out-of-touch San Francisco Whacko who apparently took a break from investigating the CIA for trying to kill black people by selling crack on the street -- on the advice from a made up San Jose Mercury News Story by the way -- to become the majority leader.

3. jagtrader

jagtrader Active Member

As a Pennsylvania resident, I'm embarrassed Santorum represented this state for 16 years.

4. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

Beat me to it, Pastor.

Hondo, Rick Santorum is a sanctimonious twit who added nothing to the body politic other than ridiculous statements about gays = bestiality and the evils of women working when economic realities practically mandate they do. If that was the only thing he teed off on, it'd be enough for me -- even if he had a (D) next to his name.

5. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Sanatorium!

6. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Wait a minute -- you mean a senator got a special favor or treatment from someone in the private sector? Holy shit. Stop the presses. My God I have never heard of such things. This is truly unbelievable. Next you will tell me certain college teams have friends of the program who help them recruit by offering extra benefits to the families of certain blue chippers.

I have nothing left to believe in.

Draft saved Draft deleted