1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sandusky victims to be ID'd in court *UPDATE -- Guilty on 45 of 48 counts*

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Drip

Drip Active Member

Won't happen any time soon.

2. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

More than you would think.

And about putting molestors to death, we are still screwing up figuring out first degree premeditated. I cannot imagine how many wrongful executions would come from this.

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Call me crazy, but how 'bout we execute no one?

4. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

Eh, people are too bloodthirsty. Gotta have their killin' fix.

5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Interesting precedent set in San Francisco today, where a man was found not guilty after beating a priest who had abused him in the 70s.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/07/priest-abuse-san-francisco-will-lynch-not-guilty.html

6. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

Good.

7. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

I'm all for the abolition of the death penalty, as long as we apply the same abolition to innocent unborn children as well as guilty murderers.

8. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

But innocent young boys are OK if it's a woman? But no so much if it's a man?

Innocent.

9. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

OK.

10. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

I can see that. Sometimes people have to settle a score and leave it at that. The priest shouldn't be able to hide behind the law any more than the other guy should.

11. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

Settle a score, huh?

::)

12. Meatie Pie

Meatie Pie Member

Sandusky's adopted son speaks.

http://gawker.com/jerry-sanduskys-adopted-son-reveals-horrifying-sexual-a-1607115179/+tcraggs22

Draft saved Draft deleted