1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Salisbury cut loose from Dallas radio

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Inky_Wretch, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Gene Parmesan

Gene Parmesan Member

What kind of drug/booze binge is he on? None of that made sense and he HAD to have been told by whatever lawyer he has that it was an awful idea to keep doing this... It's gone on all day.

Obviously, Daulerio was a bit skeevy in not publishing his responses (unless Salisbury is so delusional that he continued to send e-mails without any prompting from Daulerio).

2. fitnessscribe

fitnessscribe Member

I read it as that Salisbury continued to send emails without prompting. Daulerio even infers to that.

3. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Just because ESPN paid beaucoup bucks for years to a no-talent like SS doesn't make his case unique.

4. Salisbury Steak

Salisbury Steak New Member

espn exposed iz best book title evr

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

And it continues ... http://deadspin.com/5366926/sean-salisbury-gets-the-final-word-i-think

I love how Salisbury insists his e-mails were "off record." But then a couple of e-mails said "Don't want off record want it all on record."

6. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

In new Sean news: (From http://staatalent.com/random-notes/): Former ESPN analyst Sean Salisbury is no longer with the Lingerie Football League. Salisbury’s agent tells USA Today the decision was Salisbury’s. An LFL spokesperson tells the newspaper, “Sean’s agent can posture however he will.”

7. doodah

doodah Guest

I think it's really awkward that Deadspin is ignoring the story.

8. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

I didn't know Deadspin needed to do anything.

9. doodah

doodah Guest

I respect most of their work, and one of their most praiseworthy endeavors was publishing the Salisbury emails and, I think, pictures awhile ago. Salisbury threatened to sue. And now Deadspin isn't even discussing his firing?

10. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Wait, Salisbury has an agent? ? ?

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Analysts for the LFL? Like someone's listening?

Draft saved Draft deleted