1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Saints' female fan already in Maxim...(NSFW)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by AreaMan, Feb 3, 2007.

1. AreaMan

AreaMan Member

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Jewish Girls Rule

3. dawgpounddiehard

dawgpounddiehard Active Member

Case No. 1,347 why I do not want to have a daughter. Sure, she's a big football fan, then she's on TV and next thing you know she's in Maxim an wearing a shirt that says, "My Other T-Shirt is Boobs." Ah, must be a proud moment as a dad.

4. WSKY

WSKY Member

that's probably the problem — doesn't know who daddy is

5. Leo Mazzone

Leo Mazzone Member

Who dat say they gonna beat that meat?

6. Rufino

Rufino Active Member

Hopefully they'll get that Bears fan who was auctioning herself herself on ebay next. She looked a lot better than this girl.

7. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Awesome.

8. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Couldn't agree more. They have great bodies, in general, and they usually take really good care of themselves.

This girl looked better than I remember her looking in the 'fuck the eagles' shirt. Nice stuff. :)

9. leo1

leo1 Active Member

huh. yeah. i married one.

10. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Ask and ye shall receive.
    Not Maxim, but withleather.com does.
    Link moderately NSFW:
    http://withleather.com/post.phtml?pk=1992

11. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Well put.

12. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Yeah, it was. Plus, when places like Yale are having classes (during 'sex week') on 'pole dancing,' I don't think there's really any getting away from the 'ho-ization' of the culture. As a relatively young and single guy, I think it's awesome. As a potential dad of a daughter, it scares the hell out of me. :)

I don't know, Buck. I can't disagree that the N.O. fan is probably trash, but the trash is looking pretty damn good. I'd for sure do the trash. :)

I have a solution: A double-date with the two NFL girl fan hotties; why limit oneself? :)

Draft saved Draft deleted