1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SAG Awards

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spup1122, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

I still crack up whenever I see that whoever/whomever debate from The Office.

2. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

They won! :D

3. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I know. After I clapped like the dork I am, I sent Doc a PM. Am very excited about this.

4. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

It was good to see them all together...time to pay the writers and get them back in there, making more episodes.

5. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Bardem is a major stud.

6. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Mickey Rooney is on the verge of tears and so am I.

We're going to start losing a generation of actors that will never be replaced. Devastating.

7. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Damn... Daniel-Day Lewis had me in tears.

The guy had a great, great Oscar acceptance speech for My Left Foot, and this one crushed it.

8. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Didn't see any of the show, but just saw the list of winners.... was it as big a Sopranos love-fest as it seemed? For some of these awards, it just seemed like a popularity contest... the SAG members wanting to salute the Sopranos by sending it out on top when in the male acting category there were more worthy candidates.

9. GBNF

GBNF Well-Known Member

Hell yeah, Govenor Pappy O'Daniel!

10. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

The awards went to them, but the cast was gracious everytime there was an award. They all said they didn't expect to win the award and there were actors more worthy.

11. Moral fiber? I invented moral fiber! Pappy O'Daniel was displaying rectitude and high-mindedness when that egghead you work for was still messing his drawers

12. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Note to John Travolta: Lose the butt-cut (or come coach the University of Georgia football team).

Draft saved Draft deleted