1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

S--t, shower and shave survey -- same routine for all guys?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by goalmouth, Apr 10, 2008.

?

What's your morning routine?

1. Shit, shower and shave

32 vote(s)
    49.2%
  2. Shave, shit and shower

4 vote(s)
    6.2%
  3. Shit, shave and shower

23 vote(s)
    35.4%
  4. Shower, shit, and shave

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  5. Eats shits and leaves

5 vote(s)
    7.7%
  1. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Outing Alert: BYH is Patch Adams ... and he graduated after his turf-and-turf meal. :-X :D

2. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

They do poop, Mike.

It just doesn't stink.

3. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Roses, F_B. Roses.

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

The following is a true story. During my four-year relationship with this girl, from my junior year of high school to my junior year of college, I noticed very few "gross" things emanate from her. I'm fairly sure she farted (audibly) twice in front of me -- both in bed (literally, just laying in bed; not during or after sex ... that was me), even though she'll probably deny it to this day. And, I don't know why, but I never thought of her going to the bathroom. It wasn't like, "I wonder where she is ... oh, probably taking a dump." I just didn't think that way with her. And we certainly didn't talk about it.

But about a week after we broke up for good and she started dating someone else, and I began talking to another woman -- who I'd begin to date a month later -- I went to her room. She had a bathroom inside it, and when I walked in, she was coming out of the bathroom. And, boy did it smell like rotten death. I always took that moment as a sign. I thought she was perfect before then, and she wasn't: She smells just like the rest of us. And she was a really, really big whore.

5. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Whores build character Mikey.

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Among other growths.

7. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Such as their own bank accounts.

Draft saved Draft deleted