1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

S--t, shower and shave survey -- same routine for all guys?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by goalmouth, Apr 10, 2008.

?

What's your morning routine?

1. Shit, shower and shave

32 vote(s)
    49.2%
  2. Shave, shit and shower

4 vote(s)
    6.2%
  3. Shit, shave and shower

23 vote(s)
    35.4%
  4. Shower, shit, and shave

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  5. Eats shits and leaves

5 vote(s)
    7.7%
  1. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Hey everyone!

Just wondering if the guys here all have the same routine in the morning, so please help out and take the quickie poll!!!!

Thanks lots!!!!!

2. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

Why would you ever shit after you shower? And I don't ever shit in the morning.

3. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

I would shit, shower and shave, but I, too, rarely shit first thing in the morning.

Shit.

4. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

Shower & shave.

5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

No option for shitting while showering?

6. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

You know, I started a thread a while back... Was really curious. Do most men shave then shower, or do you shower then shave?

I shave then shower. I have noticed at the gym, I am in the minority.

Which reminds me... Twice this week, I finish working out and this guy (Asian guy, not that his race has any relevance to how uncomfortable he makes me), walks up to the sink right next to me while I am shaving and drops trowel. I mean, spreads out a towel on the floor, stands on it and starts rubbing crap all over himself and taking an eternity to do whatever grooming it is he is doing. I have no desire to see this guy's hairy, stinky pubes out of the corner of my eye while I am shaving, but apparently he believes this is acceptable locker room behavior. And it isn't like he couldn't have pulled his act four sinks down, so I didn't feel like I am being crowded by Buck Swopesan. What the hell is wrong with people?

7. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

I shave in the shower. Got one of those cool fog-free mirrors in there, and it works great. I do not, however, shit in the shower.

8. joe

joe Active Member

A shit, a shave, a shower
    And a half-pint of Powers
    Then off again to get aboard
    The Donegal Express

9. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

Why aren't women allowed to participate?

10. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I assume we're not talking about hairy, stinky pubes anymore?

11. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I shower and shave, but never need to do the first in the morning.

12. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

I'm with you -- shave, then shower. I have a rough beard and sensitive skin, so I often end up with a few nicks that get cauterized in the shower.

I don't ordinarily point out typos (making a lot of them msyelf), but "drops trowel" is one of the best I've seen. It sounds like you've got some naked bricklaying going on in your locker room.

Draft saved Draft deleted