1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ryder Cup

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Kool-Aid, Jul 17, 2008.

1. bigbadeagle

bigbadeagle Member

The Euros are about to do what the Brits wanted to do at the Battle of New Orleans in 1815 — end this foolish American experiment once and for all.
    This is going to make USC-UVa last month look like a nailbiter by comparison (home team getting drilled by superior visiting team. Only analogy I could come up with at 12:30. Sorry.)

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Well, when you get better, I'll take a Sunday U.S. team golf shirt -- size double extra fat...

3. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

And alas, I'm nowhere near Louisville this week.

Don't worry. Your swag awaits.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Saw this year's on TGC... kinda liked them...far better than the striped sweaters...

5. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Well, unfortunately for the USofA, this is looking early just like one would expect.

6. EE94

EE94 Guest

Go Euros

7. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Helluva way to waste No. 1,000. ;)

8. Highway 101

Highway 101 Active Member

USA kicking some tail lately with two AS, one dormie and one 2-up.

9. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Ryder Cup: The only reason I'll ever applaud Justin Leonard making a putt.

10. Rockbottom

Rockbottom Well-Known Member

As my jingoistic pride kicks in HUGE, our boys are rallying behind Capt. Zinger! It will be fascinating to see how Holmes/Weekley play in the afternoon.

rb

11. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Boo Weekley is one of my favorite people in sports. Every time I've dealt with the guy, he's been great.

12. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

One of the greatest people you'll ever meet, and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree; his parents are wonderful, as well.

Draft saved Draft deleted