1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ryan Adams and Mandy Moore engaged!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bob Slydell, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

I still say Heartbreaker is his best, start to finish. Gold would have been a classic with about 4 fewer songs.

29 is just a mess. And I like Rock N Roll more than Love is Hell. Although English Girls is in my Adams top 5 songs.

I've been an Adams fan since the Whiskeytown days, and really wish he and Caitlin Cary would do more stuff together.

Oh, if you can get a hold of the Suicide Handbook and 48 Hours, get them. He needs to do another acoustic album.

Best of luck to the happy couple. They'll be through before the wedding.

2. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

48 Hours is great. I haven't heard Suicide Handbook but may scan the torrents at some point for it.

English Girls is also my favorite song on Love Is Hell, and one of my more recent discoveries of his (along with "Cannonball Days" from the Side 4 disc that came with Gold).

You're right about Gold, by the way - there are some definite clunkers on there. That's one reason I like JCN so much - not a weak track in the mix.

3. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Ryan Adams???....Nope, I got nothing.

4. anybody who hasn't heard adams, download some of his stuff

you'll dig it

Draft saved Draft deleted