1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Russians helping Iran with nukes die in plane crash...Mossad???

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by CarltonBanks, Jun 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4086238,00.html

The story says foul play is not suspected, but does anyone think Mossad's reach is this wide and that they could have possibly had a hand in this? I think it's interesting that the five key scientists helping Iran with its nuclear program all died in the same crash.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I don't know, does anyone think that? And it certainly is interesting. Foul play not suspected, yet something suspicious seems to have happened. Very interesting indeed. Possibly even concerning?

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Reader comments under the article are just vile.

Calling the scientists "criminals", saying it was "divine intervention".

Family of four who lived in my town were among those killed. Wife met them at the supermarket where she works.

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2011-06-21/news/fl-weston-family-plane-crash-20110621_1_jetliner-crash-plane-crash-weston-family

Anybody celebrating the death of those aboard . . . please take the next exit to Hell.

4. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Has Carlton replaced D_B as the resident Mossad fellatio giver?

5. printdust

printdust New Member

You're assuming, of course, that the project in Iran is for "peaceful purposes." And if so, much of the west disagrees with you.

6. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

The people from his town that were killed were innocent. If they were killed to get these scientists it would be horrible. And, no, I am not fellating Mossad...just thought this was pretty strange. So all you tools who think there is some kind of alternate motivation for everything I post can, well, F-off. Put me on ignore or something. Don't need your garbage.

7. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Don't pose conspiracy theories without having any facts to back them up then. This "garbage" is on you. So stop being a big baby.

8. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

I am not even close to being the only one talking about Mossad related to this crash, Slappy. Maybe if you would venture outside of your comfort zone of HuffPost and KOS you would know that.

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

An inside look at how the conspiracy was hatched:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  10. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

\

Not assuming anything. And it doesn't matter.

There is nothing "criminal" in being a scientist working on a nuclear project for Iran. Any more than a scientist working on a nuclear project for the USA, France, Pakistan, India or Israel would be a criminal.

"We don't want them to have it" isn't good enough and does not make it criminal, nor does it make anyone working on it criminal.

11. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Well, YEAH, if you put it THAT way.

12. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Given the track record (the Dubai hotel killing, for starters), it wouldn't be shocking if there was a Mossad tie-in. But to say it definitely happened, well show your work if you're gonna go there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.