1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rush Limbaugh: Adonis

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by terrier, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

She's not fat, though.

2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I know. I said that.

3. sportsguydave

sportsguydave Active Member

No sale, Dick. Limbaugh is the walking freaking definition of hypocrisy ... on this, and any number of issues.

4. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

Rush clearly cannot accept a woman with a little bit of J in the T. Nothing wrong with the First Lady at all.

5. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

6. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

*Shakes head*

7. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

He has accomplished his primary objective, which is to get you (in the broadest sense) talking about him.

As a smart man once said, "Say what you will, just spell my name right."

About 99 percent of his criticism derives from one source and one source only: Professional penis envy.

8. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

That's what it's over. Shake your head all you want. That's the debate. That's why Palin bitches. That's why Rush bitches. That's why Hannity bitches. That's why Bachmann bitches. Their complaint is that the government shouldn't tell people what to do. That's their complaint. That's always their complaint. It isn't that vegetables aren't good for you. It's that it shouldn't be the government's decision to make.

If you have something substantive to say about my posts, then bring it. Otherwise, kindly take your passive-aggressive b.s. elsewhere.

9. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Their complaint is accurate. I'm well aware of the ridiculous debate. That we're even having it makes me ... shake my head.

This is the perfect place for my passive-aggressive b.s. I will now carry on.

10. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Are we sure he wasn't calling her phat? :D

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

People bitch that the government shouldn't tell them what to do and also bitch that their diabetes medicine is too expensive.

12. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

And people bitch that the government should "stay out of their lives," then support the government telling Americans how to eat. Hypocrisy for everyone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.