1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rush Is Losing What's Left Of His Mind

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Oct 16, 2007.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

We do not torture. The Ditto-Heads will be "re-educated."

2. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

He'll come off looking better after he posts the spliced audio and scrubbed transcript on his site.

3. Interrogated in an "enhanced" fashion,

4. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Doesn't take much to get you bat-shit crazies on the other side of the spectrum all frothing at the mouth.

Geez, are you that easily irritated? Have a drink. Have several.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Thanks, hondo. Got any oxy?

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I don't listen to Rush. I like to think I'm happier for it. He's old and hasn't exactly taken care of his body; it's amazing what abuse of opiates can do. He'll likely be dead long before most of us. Can't we take solace in that and let him continue spewing his hatred? He doesn't cater to anyone whose mind wasn't already made up anyway.

7. I'm sorry. I watched what happened to he Frost family the last two weeks and I'm not as sanguine about these crazoids as I used to be. And I've seen the doctor up the block get stalked by the anti-choice nutballs, who followed his kids to school.

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I think I still have enough scrip for some state-issued vodka to wash those down...

9. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I prefer Samogan, tovarisch.

10. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

These right-wing pundits are all collapsing under the weight of their own delusions. I say let them go on. Most of them are perhaps one incredibly stupid unforgivable thing away from getting fired/dropped from syndication. This includes Rush.

11. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

They need to do the character assassination thing on anyone who gets the word out about them.

The segment on his show was about turning things around on the left's attack reporters. But in Fenian world, what's good for the goose isn't good for the gander. You can tell by how bitter he is about the truth getting out about his favorite lefties.

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I'm not a lefty attack reporter. I just hold the leash.

Draft saved Draft deleted