1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running (walking? crawling?) NFL Week 10 thread.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hockeybeat, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spnited

spnited Active Member

But Drew is going to one of the owners of the new Seattle MLS franchise ... that will be announced tomorrow.
    Does ESPN have an MLS contract? Is that why the were blowing Caray on the air tonight?

2. pallister

pallister Guest

[​IMG]

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Fuck, Drew Carey has an MLS team? I'm beginning to think I can own an MLS team. I'd hire Pastor! :D

Even the MLS connection doesn't make up for giving free pub to a CBS show...and free pub to a comebacking star who was uncermoniously dumped by ABC, which literally ate the last two years of his sitcom and game show deals. Wonder why Tirico didn't ask him about that. "Hey Drew do do do you remember when ABC burned off two years of your sitcom in one summer? That was cool."

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

[​IMG]

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking BYH?"
    "Derrr yeah Pallister. But I don't think Tom Cruise will allow Katie Holmes to replace Elisabeth Hasselbeck on The View."

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. pallister

pallister Guest

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Hey outofplace, thanks for taking the bait. That was good for a laugh. Again.

You clearly don't take anything personally.

Ironic, too, was the profanity. I hope someone washes your mouth out with soap. That's no way to communicate on a message board!

:)

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Uh huh. Really, I'm the only one who jumps at bait. Rant on, BYH....rant on. I love how you keep going on these personal rants about me, but then it's just bait when I respond back. Once again proving why you are completely full of shit.

And by the way, you got Brain's signature line wrong. It's "pondering" not "thinking." But the Pinky line wasn't bad.

8. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Drew Carey sucks.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

Poor outofplace. More profanity. Tsk tsk.

You're not obsessed with me at all. No sir. Replying to me all over the board and correcting my posts on threads that aren't even related to this one. Thanks. I wish I had an editor like you in real life! :) I look forward to your reply! :)

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Would you two stop it! You're worse than my cats. At least they're cute!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.