1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running SJ.com NCAA '11 online dynasty thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by RecentAZgrad, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

I believe I used pastapadre's rosters in 09. Forget who I used in '10, but they were 3-4 of the recommended ones from posters on the Xbox forums.

2. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

Lanteri?

3. wheateater

wheateater Member

Unfortunately, I can't commit to joining now, as much as I may want to. Given my current insane work schedule, I'm afraid I'd be holding the league up a bit too much.

That said, I got the game yesterday, and it has lived up to my expectations so far. Plays very well.

4. Simon

Simon Active Member

I'll go ahead and take Maryland actually. I played with Northwestern and hated them.

5. RecentAZgrad

RecentAZgrad Active Member

RomanCaesar, I think?

6. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

NU is the only team I've played with so far and I wasn't thrilled with them either.

7. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

1. Someone else can have UCLA
    2. I really enjoy running a true no huddle offense. Great add to the game.

8. Wallace

Wallace Guest

FYI to you guys Fairdale Kings does great rosters and they should be up sometime today. His are usually spot on.

9. Hank_Scorpio

Storm got it. It was Lanteri's.

Just got the game. Haven't played it yet, but will test it out with Baylor tonight.

10. Hank_Scorpio

Yea, he's another one. IIRC, there were some problems with some people's roster files last year. His and pastapadre's were affected, so they took them down.

11. RecentAZgrad

RecentAZgrad Active Member

I think Fairdale Kings only does names, though, right?

12. Wallace

Wallace Guest

I believe so, for the first release. I think he usually goes back and fixes them up and releases them again.

Draft saved Draft deleted