1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running sex tape thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

To clarify, my list is ones I feel most likely to break the Internet. Not necessarily my own personal preferences.

I'm also wondering if Bristol and/or Sarah Palin should be on there.

2. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

Now if a Golden Girls scissorfestapalooza videotape surfaced, even if you didn't see it, you couldn't unsee it.

[​IMG]

3. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I do think there's a nostalgia market out there. Not necessarily like old (thanks, wcv) but like if Danica McKellar had a sex tape leak out all of a sudden. Or Soleil Moon Frye.

5. ColdCat

ColdCat Well-Known Member

Really? No idea she had those tendencies. I just thought she was an attractive lass (as they'd say over there)

I'm guessing Bristol is exactly the type of girl naive enough to believe a guy when he says "no, seriously, I would never show this tape to anybody."

6. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

In 2009, the National Enquirer had stories about a supposed tape from security cameras in the office. As near as I can tell, nothing ever surfaced.

7. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

A Justin Bieber-Selena Gomez, high-quality sex tape would break the internet. Especially if "Call Me Maybe" was playing on loop in the background as Ashley Tisdale danced.

8. Golden Shower Girls?

And yeah, I threw up in my mouth typing that.

9. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Soleil Moon Frye? Yes, please. It wouldn't break the internet, but it might keep me occupied for a good while.

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Forget nostalgia. The appeal of a sex tape with Frye or McKellar would be that both are quite easy on the eyes.

11. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

She denies it. I don't know how you could tell it was her since she 5-10 percent of college girls look like her.

12. Zeke12

Zeke12 Guest

I'm holding out for Six from Blossom.

Someone tell me this exists.

Draft saved Draft deleted