1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running SEC Baseball Tourney thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Blitz, May 22, 2007.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

The man the stadium is named after is in the house....better genuflect everyone

2. Rockbottom

Rockbottom Well-Known Member

Mr. Regions is here?

I would give someone all the money I have in my pocket to sing the Ode to Gene Hallman to him today -- or at the very least show him the SportsJournalists.com post I crafted!

Alabama is certainly genuflecting at a rapid pace -- as the Hogs are barbecuing hoggish Tide pitcher Tommy Hunter to the tune of 5-0 through 3.

rb

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

How much jingle you gots?

4. Rockbottom

Messr. Hallman could buy me and sell me many times over with the difference between his pocket stash and mine.

Slappy is doing the Chick-Fil-A dance!

RB

5. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

Wow. Way too much information. What you've got in your pants and what Messr. Hallman has in his should remain between the two of y'all.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

You lying bish... Am just keeping the bugs away cause someone round here is attracting bees with all the hair-care product

7. Rockbottom

I do sound like a certain pro-Dome haque we all know and love, referencing Messr. Hallman's pantalones contents. I apologize -- and will resume the binocular-assisted ogling of the paying customers. :)

rb

8. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

Wise man. Wise man.

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

If you need binoculars, you are truly oblivious

10. Rockbottom

One must take stock of the entire viewing area, not just what is right around one. Plus, Mr. Cargo Shorts has some nice glass that magnifies very well. :)

rb

11. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

I think you're in a much better place than last week, my friend. Enjoy a little for me.

12. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I will indeed... and I might even stop at whole foods on the way home...

Draft saved Draft deleted