1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running SEC Baseball Tourney thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Blitz, May 22, 2007.

1. Rockbottom

Rockbottom Well-Known Member

Do you collect paper-of-the-week credentials like teenagers collect fast-food nametags?

Don't make me write a song parody about YOU too!

Decent crowd here for the lidlifter. As Lee Elia would say, Regions Park is truly a playground for the cocksuckers today!

rb

2. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

Ah, how I miss the SEC tournament. Of course, the school I cover has forgotten how to play baseball.

I really miss all the free Dr. Pepper.

3. Rockbottom

I am five Dr. Peppers in, at 10:30 a.m.
    <<< -- Prime-time player.

rb

4. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

The masses ... or at least one of us ... demand(s) a running Dr Pepper count, both for the day and the weekend.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

None. I love Dr. Pepper, but I also started a diet two days ago and have now shed 4.5 pounds from an all-time high.

But there are a stack o' empties in front of this guy in the front row that are stacked like cordwood.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Is it still true that a lil' dab will do ya of Brylcreem?

7. Rockbottom

An added bonus today ... the route from my spot to the Dr. Pepper is littered with young SEC talent. Also, as it is a nice tanning day, Gene Hallman Park is liberally scattered with Hoover's finest young ladies.

These two teams are boring me to tears. Then again, one of them has bored me in similar fashion all season.

rb

8. Rockbottom

LOTTA product on the front row.

rb

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Lotta talent behind the back row too...

10. Rockbottom

Alabama's pitcher is sweating Krispy Kreme icing as he labors through the second inning. Dude needs to lay off the Dr. Pepper IVs in between starts.

rb

11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

much like yourself, there bubba

12. Rockbottom

Heading into my sixth Dr. Pepper.

And I am married with a pregnant wife due any day now, so I can let myself go all I want. :)

rb

Draft saved Draft deleted