1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running Primaries Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chi City 81, Feb 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That post is one of the single biggest flagons of pure idiot Fail to pass the big table here in an awfully long time, mark.
    I thought it was pretty hilarious.

2. Yawn

Yawn New Member

And again I'll say, that a brilliant person such as yourself should be leading his liberal party instead of wasting his time ranting on a meaningless board. ::)

3. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Reading comprehension classes will help.

But to restate: You people put Clinton on a Christ-like level as your political hero.

4. Alas, yes, it's time.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. markvid

markvid Guest

Oh...so like Hillary you misspoke?
    You are a fraud and need to be banned from here. You are rude, arrogant, intolerant, foolish, close-minded and a waste of bandwith who cannot post without insulting those that dont fall into your goose step, no questions asked.

6. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Eat a bag of shit, Markvid. You're a twerp of the nth degree. And until you dweebs can actually read and comprehend (My God, no wonder liberals twist the news), then shut the hell up. I'll get grammar help when you get reading comprehension help.

Back to the subject (if you can focus long enough): Chelsea's bullshit scolding of an announced Hillary supporter on the subject of how Hillary found the strength to get through the Lewinsky chapter was bullshit. She's not a KID anymore. She puts her 28-year-old ass out on the campaign trail, she'd better get tough. But then, her parents taught her how to play the victim card well, didn't they?

7. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Two things:

1. I love the word "flagon." It needs to return to everyday speech.
    2. Chelsea: "That's none of your business." Daddy was president, and couldn't keep it in his pants. Mommy's running for president. Hard, even ultimately irrelevant to the campaign, questions will happen.

Still, I can understand her answer, the more I think about it. I think my ire is reserved for the dork students who erupted in applause "yay Chelsea! YAY!!!!"

8. Yawn

Yawn New Member

They're probably hired hands. The whole freaking thing was no doubt staged by the slicksters themselves.

9. Yawn

Yawn New Member

What strikes the most fear into me is that enough stupid comments and episodes like this, the Clinton family will have lost this fight before they can make a bloody mess out of it in Denver and therefore, blow any chance at a Dem in the White House. Save of course, for John Edwards rescuing these nuts from themselves.

10. markvid

markvid Guest

And your first part of the post proves everything you are on here...profane and insulting just because you can be. Why you are allowed to continue here is beyond me.

11. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

And we're done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.