1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running NFL Week 7 thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by mpcincal, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Bullrog

Bullrog Member

I just can't take Fox seriously anymore.

The PBP announcer on the Falcons/Saints game is Chris Rose of BDSSP/Poker Superstars fame.

I know this game is low on the pecking order as far as announcers go, but I'm just waiting for Rose to say "And Brees is all in for six!"

2. Dan Rydell

Dan Rydell Guest

Ummm, yeah...............Brady to Moss, TD, 28-7.

3. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Matt Vasgersian, working with Daryl Johnston and Tony Siragusa at the 49ers-Giants game, just took a shot at Tiki Barber. "While Tiki Barber is doing morning news shows, talking about handbags, the Giants are winning."

I'm not a Vasgersian fan, but that was pretty ballsy.

4. Brady to Moss, TD, 34-7 - Brady now 11 for 11

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

A 50-yarder. This is ridiculous.

6. Bullrog

Bullrog Member

On 3rd-and-18.

Brady: 11 for 11, 220 yards, 4 TDs in a quarter and a half.

7. Dan Rydell

Dan Rydell Guest

I wonder how a junior high team managed to kidnap the Dolphins and steal their uniforms.

But I can understand how they outmuscled them.

8. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Cool. The Pats are going to put up 70.

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Wasn't the Dolphins' defense supposed to be better than it was last year with the addition of Porter?

10. Brady finally throws an incompletion as Stallworth drops it ...

Why is Brady in shotgun with no running backs while up 35-7 with 6 minutes in the second quarter? Wouldn't you try to eat up the clock a bit and then take a shot at the endzone?

Personally, I don't care he's running up the score in the NFL, but Bellicheat can't be making many friends.

11. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

In theory. But it's hard to stop teams when you're on the field for fifty minutes.

12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Which has only been done twice in NFL history and not since the Redskins scored 72 against the Giants on Nov. 27, 1966. The Rams topped the Colts, 70-27, on Oct. 22, 1950.

Draft saved Draft deleted