1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running NFL Week 5 thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Oz, Oct 8, 2006.

1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Well played. :D

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Down the whole drink if you see Vanderjagt talking to an obviously-frustrated TO.

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

It's really strange to see Troy Aikman right now. He's playing sidekick to Buck. For a few years the joke was that he still hadn't come back from concussion dreamland; some think Steve Young is still there. It seems like Aikman has returned to reality. He sounds sharp. He looks in great shape still, like he should still be playing. Those Cowboys teams were so damn good.

4. JBHawkEye

JBHawkEye Well-Known Member

Maybe this has been mentioned earlier, but I loved how Fox kept calling this "THE GAME OF THE YEAR."

Yeah, Bears-Pats in a few weeks won't mean anything. Or Colts-Pats. Or Colts-Eagles.

5. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

McNabb sure sucks without T.O. ::)

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Bledsoe throws a Krenzel-esque pass, and Buck and Aikman say it's T.O.'s fault? What are they watching?

7. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

Denny Green and the Arizona Cardinals coaching staff, thanks for being complete and utter morons. We KC Chiefs homers salute you!

8. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

Yeah, and double kudos to that fuckstick for trying to kill Larry Johnson. He nearly succeeded.

9. Trey Beamon

Great play by Bledsoe. Bad play by Michael Lewis.

10. Trey Beamon

Nevermind...wow.

11. spnited

spnited Active Member

Nice clinching TD pass be Bledsoe....ooops, he threw it to the worng team!!

12. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

I knew something bad was going to happen when the Cowboys got that close. My money was on Vanderyack missing the PAT, but Bledsoe throwing a dumb INT was my second choice. This is the most painful Dallas loss I can remember in a long time.

Draft saved Draft deleted