1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running MMA thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Tripp McNeely, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i think you're missing my point. let me restate: i could give two shits what you think of me. do you get it now, or are you simply that fucking slow?

and we're all better off for having you back.

2. Tripp McNeely

Tripp McNeely Member

And, what I'm saying is, I DIDN'T give two shits about you either, except when you came on in the middle of a thread and left a pointless, smartass comment with the intent to rile up the posters. I didn't give a fuck if you replied or not, I just let my feelings be known on what I thought of your post.

And, what's hilarious is you think I'm someone else. Whoever you think I am, I'm not. I'm new to the board, dipshit. But apparently you're paranoid of someone else, so I guess that's your issue.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/posts/924063/

4. Tripp McNeely

Tripp McNeely Member

Yeah Inky, I saw that. I thought that was a more "topic specific" thread. I was hoping this one could just encompass all of the different organizations and upcoming stories. It appears, though, I should've just left well enough alone, eh? :)

By the way, I have the day off and your post on the other thread got me thinking. I'm gonna try to sit down and list KO's vs. submissions on the last 10 or 20 UFC pay-per-view events. I know just doing UFC is a small sampling, but including all of the major organizations would be too time intensive.

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

to rile up posters? you are a fucking simpleton.

6. Tripp McNeely

Tripp McNeely Member

OK, I'm gonna ask an honest question and I'm not trying to be a smartass. Why did you make that post? What was the point?

By the way, I can't even be aggravated at you anymore TP. You think I'm someone else that you've evidently had issues with in the past, so if that's the case, I can't take it personally. I'm sorry for getting into a pissing contest.
    If there's anything I can do to prove my identity to you, lemme know. Cuz, again, I don't think we've ever crossed paths before.

7. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

obviously you're hypersensitive because you started a lame-ass thread about a "sport" only you and the idiot brothers enjoy, and i can't/won't apologize for your insecurities.

grow up nancy.

8. Tripp McNeely

Tripp McNeely Member

My brothers?
    Seriously, who in the hell do you think I am???

By the way, you've never once answered my question. You deny you left that original message to rile up the MMA fans, yet I've asked you three times why you left it and you've not once given me a straight answer.

I don't even want one now. I actually was over it because I just figured you had me confused with someone else and I wasn't gonna take it personal. But now you're following me onto other threads? Again, rich with irony.

9. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

10. Tripp McNeely

Tripp McNeely Member

Thank god, some levity!!!

11. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

The best part of that movie is when he runs after a bunny rabbit in his pajamas, giggling

And pronounces world peace "warald piss"

12. Tripp McNeely

Tripp McNeely Member

"Bloodsport" highlights:

I say we put Van Damme, Steven Segal, a younger version of Chuck Norris and a ... well ... breathing version of Bruce Lee in the Octagon and see who wins. THAT would be entertaining.

Draft saved Draft deleted