1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running liberal vs. conservative, name-calling, cite-old-source-material thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Yawn, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Totally agree.

2. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

I guessed Gwen Stefani on the last one. But then, I think she's ugly as sin anyway, sings like she needs to blow her nose, nd talks normally like she's got her jaw wired shut. Throw in the fact he hit 35 and THEN decided "Hey, I think I'll write music for 12-year-olds!"

Britney in No. 3 was easy, CourtneyLove in the second one, ditto. Had no idea about Avril Lagasse and Ms. "''allo! I'm British now!" Paltrow. Whose husband can't sing either.

3. I would have never gotten Stefani.

4. Gwyneth Paltrow
    Courtney Love
    Britney Spears
    Avril Lavine
    Gwen Stefani

No cheating. Gwen looks incredibly pale, but that's definitely her.

5. True dat.
    (Sorry, write. Damn slider just hung there on you.)

6. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Coulter's advertising here?

Funny.

7. Re: Running liberal vs. conservative, name-calling, cite-old-source-material thr

Yawn.

[​IMG]

8. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

Re: Running liberal vs. conservative, name-calling, cite-old-source-material thr

Guess not much has changed here since my last visit.

The world would be a better place with a drive-through window at the lobotomy store. Better yet, decapitate with a press of a button.

And I decide who gets whose car, after the head goes rollin' down the stairs like the severed noggin in "Hush, Hush, Sweet Charlotte."

Just remember, if the NRA says it’s true, it must be true.

So pack some heat and give Michael Savage a call in the morning.

9. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

Re: Running liberal vs. conservative, name-calling, cite-old-source-material thr

I'm so disappointed.

I fully expected Yawn to throw up some tripe, to drop the gauntlet on his big toe, to foam at the mouth and scream about Clinton's little fling with Miss Jones, er, Lewinsky, in the Oval Office.

Instead, nothing.

Instead, silence.

As an aside, Mr. Dangerously, in a couple weeks, in the Hoover Met outfield press box, during a rain delay or endless series of pitching changes, I say we play pin the tail on the Yawn.

'Cept, instead, you're blindfolded and you have to place the words "STFU" in red block letters over the most illogical reactionary mouth this side of Bob Barr.

(That's south of the ATL, for those of you who are curious.)

I still be fightin' the power.

10. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Looks like the libs are on vacation, otherwise I'd be here regularly.

You'd think if they were all at anti-war rallies they'd at least tote their laptops.

Draft saved Draft deleted