1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running I GOT SCREWED in fantasy football thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Dec 18, 2006.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

That Carson Palmer scramble just cost me my semifinal game. I lost by ONE FUCKING POINT because Joey Harrington is a goddamn invalid.

Don't ask why I had Harrington starting. Just don't.

So if you got screwed this week by Brees or Leinart or Palmer or whomever, post it here.

Fuck me.

2. spnited

spnited Active Member

DTGDTN!

Asshole dickhead!

3. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Fuck Marvin Harrison. That is all. I played against him in two playoff games today and lost both because of his three damn touchdowns.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

Don't fucking push me today you old fucking fuck fuck! I am not in the mood!!! I didn;t jack a thread, I started one. You don't like it DON'T FUCKING OPEN IT YOU FUCK!!!! :D :D :D

Oh and another reason for me to fucking hate Peyton Manning: If he runs out the clock there, I win by a point. Fuck you Peyton. Always choking.

And if Chad Johnson hangs on to that ball late, I win by a point. Goodness. This is killing me.

5. Highway 101

Highway 101 Active Member

BYH,

I didn't get screwed. It's just that LJ, Holt, Chester Taylor, Jeff Garcia and others played like a bunch of tools. I got more points from my kicker Graham than all but one offensive player — Reggie Brown.

Oh well, I'm still the two-time defending office baseball champ and have won two football titles.

6. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Hi, BYH.

Prepare to take it like a manfor more fun and games next week.

:D

7. Bullrog

Bullrog Member

I just won 11-8 against our former SE.

Rundown:
    Me:
    E.Manning - 0 pts
    J.Jones - 0 pts
    A.Thomas - 0 pts (Maroney & R.Brown are injured)
    J.Galloway - 9 pts
    M.Muhammad - 0 pts
    S.Smith - 0 pts
    J.Brown - 2 pts
    Dolphins DST - 0 pts

Former SE:
    C.Palmer - 0 pts
    R.Bush - 0 pts
    A.Green - 0 pts
    T.Houshmandzadeh - 0 pts
    D.Driver - 0 pts
    J.Shockey - 0 pts
    J.Wilkins - 8 pts
    Jaguars DST - 0 pts

And yardage doesn't count for anything in our league except 3 points bonuses for 100+/300+ yards.

This has to go down as one of the greatest playoff wins in the 20+year history of our league.
    I thought I was done for with him needing just 3 points from Palmer & Houshmandzadeh.

8. Lamar Mundane

Lamar Mundane Member

I got the screw job the past two weeks shuffling Romo for Brees two weeks ago and back this week. I love LT and Peyton. Hey there Fez!!

9. DyePack

DyePack New Member

It doesn't get any worse than a couple of years ago when my assmunch opponent used Billy Volek's 5 touchdown passes and a TD run to win a semifinal match in which he should have been blown out.

10. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

This - and just wanting more time to myself - is why I got out of FFL this year.

11. spnited

spnited Active Member

Dear BY(d)H:

Grow the fuck up...MORON! ;D

12. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I still enjoy FF. I just have learned to accept weeks like this, when every player on the bench outscored one of the starters. The only right move I made was not playing Addai.

Draft saved Draft deleted