1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running Emmy Awards thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Aug 27, 2006.

1. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Excellent rip on Sutherland. He's been the same character from The Lost Boys for nearly 20 years. Enough.

2. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

Let me ask the women what is going on with these dresses.

Used to be they were low cut in a horizontal way and the boobs were pushed up, kind of like a neck brace in extreme cases. Now it seems like the dresses are cut deep down the middle and the emphasis is more of the sides of the boobs than the tops. Probably more comfortable -- looks like it conforms more to the natural droop -- but they aren't really selling them as much, either.

3. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

Glad to see Jeremy Piven win. He's money on Entourage.
    Also nice to see him call out air-head Billy Bush.
    http://www.tmz.com/2006/08/28/piven-to-billy-youre-bush-league/
    My wife was watching the pre-show last night and I forced her to change it after about 3 minutes. I was literally going to kill someone if I had to see Billy B do another fellatio/interview. In about 30 seconds, he referred to Randy Jackson as a "legend" and Simon Cowell as an "icon."
    Simon Cowell isn't an icon. Dick Clark is. Get it straight, assmunch.

4. 21

21 Well-Known Member

The message is this: Anyone can hide a bra in dress that only shows the upward push....but the cut down the middle says 'Don't even need a bra, perfect boobs in here!' Should not be attempted by anyone with any droopage whatsoever.

5. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Somewhere, Peter King is downtrodden after being informed by 21 that he should not even attempt that new Vera Wang dress he's purchased.

6. Ledbetter

Ledbetter Active Member

What the heck happened to Jennifer Love Hewitt?

[​IMG]

7. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

Boob management is complicated.

8. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

It always gives me fits, that's for damn sure. I guess once you get past 50, sag is unavoidable.

9. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Isn't that when they use the tape?

10. Satchel Pooch

Satchel Pooch Member

Sweet, fancy Jesus, if I had to choose between Mariska Hartigay, Virginia Madsen and Katherine Heigl last night I think I would just fall into a cacoon and drool. Talk about the Yum Yum Tree.

11. BarbersGmen

BarbersGmen Member

Good God, no kidding. And it's always a good night in our sports department when Jack Bauer is on TV. Or mentioned in any shape or form.

12. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Is there such a thing as Pythagorean breast size? Have the saberheads gotten into that, too?

Draft saved Draft deleted