1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running college football bowls thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Steak Snabler, Dec 19, 2009.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Nothing of the kind. Fairly generic sports bar, usually a good family atmosphere, food's pretty good.

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

OK, what does EDSBS mean?

3. ucacm

ucacm Active Member

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/

4. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

If MTSU holds on, my bowl picks aren't starting off very well. How many people had Wyoming and MTSU as the two worst bowl teams?

5. ucacm

ucacm Active Member

I love seeing the extremely narrow crowd shots at bowl games with more empty than occupied seats.

6. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Bowling Green, SMU, Ohio, Marshall and Idaho all should have been in the conversation before Wyoming.

7. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Sweet Tebow, will this game ever end?

8. albert77

albert77 Well-Known Member

I called MTSU winning the middle of last week. Southern hasn't stopped anyone with a mobile QB all year.

9. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

I was about to refer to my dog-ass Virginia Cavaliers to disprove your point, but Jameel Sewell and Co. did put up 34 points.

10. albert77

albert77 Well-Known Member

Virginia should have won that game. They gave up a TD on the opening kickoff of the second half and their defense melted in the last 20 minutes of the game.

But Sewell ran and passed virtually at will until he suffered an injury in the second half that limited his mobility. Otherwise, they'd have put up more than 34.

Draft saved Draft deleted