1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running CMAs thread ... started with about 12 minutes left to go

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by fromthebluegrass, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Jamie Foxx is performing with Rascal Flatts. I have know idea what this song is or why Jamie Foxx is here, but he has a better voice than the men of Rascal Flatts. Or is it Flatt? Or Flat?

Country music sounds too much like top 40 music.

I apologize if this is a D_B.

2. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

The what now?

3. The Country Music Awards. I'm from Kentucky, and I like Brad Paisley. I can't help it.

4. I'll never tell

I'll never tell Active Member

Two things ...

I think they said Jamie Foxx and the lead singer from Rascal Flatts were roommates at one point

When in the hell did LeAnn Rimes get so ugly.

[​IMG]

5. I'm a big country music fan, but this is the feeling I've been getting about country music for the last four years or so. I'm a big George Strait fan but even his new stuff is really starting to irritate me. How bout them cowgirls is good, but Give It Away as song of the year ... bullsh**.

Josh Turner is good stuff and Taylor Swift's album is fantastic.

And as for Leanne Rimes ... I'd still hit it as I think most of us would.

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I heart Josh Turner.

[​IMG]

7. I heart Heart.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

When she was caught on tape having sex with someone, I forget who it was ...

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I have no recollection of a Leeann Rimes sex tape. A quick google search showed no info either.

10. Editude

Editude Active Member

For some reason, Mrs. Editude is becoming something of a country fan. Accessible, cleanly played, generally upbeat ... a little programmed for my tastes, although the field is filled with easy-on-the-eyes female singers.

11. Maybe Wicked meant the tape they made together.

12. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Yes, that's what I meant!

Really, I thought there was a Leeann Rimes sex tape. Maybe it was another country singer. Would've been 6-7 years ago now.

Draft saved Draft deleted