1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running addictive Internet Games Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Simon, May 27, 2007.

1. Simon

Simon Active Member

I love it when people post great games that waste a day but get mad when I can't find the link again! So now I can find them all!

This game has been my guilty pleasure for the last month or so: http://www.mousebreaker.com/games/pinchhitter/play.php

It keeps track of your stats from the beginning until the end. I'm hitting HRs at a 36 percent rate with strikes about 25 percent. Basically, I'm Bo Jackson.

Add your faves.

2. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Don't you have a final? ;)

3. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

I've been playing that a lot too. There's a lot of good shit on that site. But then I'm still playing that impossible quiz thing.

4. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I kinda like the blatant soccer divers.

5. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Has anyone ever tried the game: Snood? It is my favoritest game ever. www.snood.com

6. Chad Conant

Chad Conant Member

addictinggames.com

7. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Someone posted "Bible Fight" from www.adultswim.com a couple of weeks ago. I keep finding my way back there when I'm bored. Wonderfully evil. I take Eve. Last weekend, I finally beat God. He was a wuss. Satan was the real bitch to beat.

8. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Didn't play that one, but I found this one:

http://www.adultswim.com/games/fiveMinutes/index.html

Five Minutes to Kill Yourself. I had trouble figuring out the arrows (I'm retarded like that) but it's good times.

9. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Yeah, played that, too. Loved shoving my face into the paper shredder.

10. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

Like crack.. or at least what I believe crack would be if it were a computer game

11. MartinEnigmatica

MartinEnigmatica Active Member

Oh, Snood, wow. I haven't seen that in five years, and am tempted to play again. But I would also like to see daylight again, as well.

How about Worms, the two-dimensional version, or Pocket Tanks?

Draft saved Draft deleted