1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running 24 Thread (03-19)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by KYSportsWriter, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

So San Francisco, save for a few firefighters, is saved. Yet Vice President Jim Jones still wants to nuke the Muslims? Who didn't see that coming?

One other thing -- is it just me or did it go from a decent amount of sun to pitch black in just a matter of minutes? I could have sworn last week's episode ended in daylight.

Lastly, isn't always convenient that all the major events happen "within the hour"? When will the nuke-carrying drone reach its target? Within the hour. When will the sub be in range to send its nuke? Within the hour.

2. broadway joe

broadway joe Guest

No, I think Audrey's dead. Kim Raver has already signed on to do yet another series. Apparently the woman is never out of work.

BTW, what's with Jack demanding that Chloe get him the file on Audrey's death RIGHT NOW? I would have loved to see Chloe give him one of her disgusted looks and say, "Um, Jack, I'm a little busy trying to keep San Francisco from being blown off the fricking map right this second. You think maybe you could find an intern to pull that file for you?"

3. e4

e4 Member

good question FH, really, does the show operate on eastern or pacific time?

4. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

I'm assuming LA time, since that's where the show's based.

5. D.Sanchez

D.Sanchez Member

Dead or not dead I still think we just caught a glimpse of the plot for next season (or maybe the movie?).

Question, why didn't anyone accuse Milo of being an accomplice with Nadia since she was using his login and Chloe already found that out? I imagine we'll find out next hour.

6. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Last night's show took place from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. I guess it could be that dark then.

7. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Yeah, read that New Yorker profile. The guy comes across as a certifiable dittohead.

I always thought guys like the present VP were caricatures. But no, Surnow probably thinks it'd be cool to have a creep like that in charge.

8. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Don't feel bad, my mom will rush me off the phone when House, Grey's Anatomy, and one other show are coming on. And I know not to call her during those shows because she won't answer the phone.

9. EStreetJoe

If its not daylight savings time it would be :)

10. EStreetJoe

I'm trying to figure out how a lefty/moderate like Palmer could wind up with a right-wing nutjob like this as his VP... unless he was advised to do that balance the ticket.

11. D.Sanchez

D.Sanchez Member

I can't believe they didn't mention ex-President Logan or his wife AT ALL during this hour!

12. D.Sanchez

D.Sanchez Member

I believe they mentioned earlier in the season that Cy was brought in to ease concerns that Palmer was wishy washy on defense. I think its about time they bring back Secretary Heller to kick some more Chief Executive ass.

Draft saved Draft deleted