1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running 24 thread (03-05)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by KYSportsWriter, Mar 5, 2007.

1. Kato

Kato Well-Known Member

Or if you could have understood him whispering in a bad Russian accent.

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Maybe that's why they're bringing Rick Schroder in next week to play a "forceful CTU operative," according to the blogosphere. Apparently Jack Bauer and Mike Doyle are to execute most terrorists, 50 percent of bank robbers and random crooked politicians crucial field operations together.

3. JR

JR Well-Known Member

And who knew Jack spoke Russian?

4. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Jack Bauer knew.

5. Yawn

Yawn New Member

You know, if 24 was a show guided by any other network than FOX, and by liberal Hollywood nutbags, it would be called "ONE" which would be the necessary time to surrender to Radical Islam, issue burkas to all MEN, burn the churches down in this country and order the construction of mosques in every city.

As it stands, it's a damn good show. I even heard that Rush Limbaugh ranks it among his faves.

7. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Have we figured out why Jack called CTU to say he had taken the Russian diplomat hostage, but didn't call CTU with the information before leaving the room and getting caught?

8. JR

JR Well-Known Member

I've decided that Yawn is really Bandwagon-Boy with a new persona, sent here to stir up shit while he gets the last laugh.

No one, and I mean no one, can be this stupid. It's barely room temperature IQ.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

You are one dumb fuck.

If you'd even watched the show once you'd recognize it's the closest thing to liberal programming on Fox.

Of course, knuckle-draggers such as you and Rush and Hannity see Arabs getting tortured and immediately ejaculate.

10. DisembodiedOwlHead

DisembodiedOwlHead Active Member

Plot hole ?

11. Yawn

Yawn New Member

I've watched every damn episode of the current run.

It shows what neighbors we have in Russia - you know, your Communist friends?

Every time you mention me and Hannity in the same breath, I smile with honor.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

You would.

Now if your breath just smelled of Hannity, you could die a happy man.

Draft saved Draft deleted