1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running 2012 NFL coaches carousel thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TigerVols, Dec 3, 2011.

1. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's hard to believe he's like that, considering who his dad and brother are.

Boy, and he's quite a sight on the sideline. I saw him on TV last night and for a second thought a homeless man had somehow gotten past security.

2. NickMordo

NickMordo Active Member

I don't agree with the Haley firing. He took KC to the playoffs last season and didn't have his best running back (a top 5 RB in the NFL) and Cassell this season.

3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

You haven't been paying much attention to the fact that everyone within a 50-mile radius of the stadium fucking hates him. The only reason he stayed last year was how bad it would look to fire a playoff coach.

4. NickMordo

NickMordo Active Member

Then why hire him to begin with? Was he the best option when he was hired, what, two-three years ago? His quarterback for most of this year was Tyler frickin' Palko. He was left for dead.

5. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Haley and Josh McDaniels should be stuck on an island together.

6. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

They didn't know when they hired him what an asshole he was. And maybe he wasn't that much of an asshole until he got the job and the power went to his head. I don't know, but you don't just sit there with a coach you otherwise don't want because he squeaked into the playoffs last year.

His team was falling apart before Charles got hurt, at least partly because of some questionable injuries involving some players who shouldn't have been in games at the time.

7. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Then set the island on fire.

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

KILL THEM WITH FIRE!!!

9. Mizzougrad96

As a GM, not a coach...

10. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

11. Mizzougrad96

Rex is a good coach. I'm not saying he deserves all of the attention he gets, but he's 27-17 with four playoff wins since taking over the Jets.

12. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Kind of ironic that the guy who looked like he doesn't have a job.......

Draft saved Draft deleted