1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Runnin' Elite Eight thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by kingcreole, Mar 24, 2007.

1. jagtrader

jagtrader Active Member

You can't just watch the last shot because there were about six bad calls that put Vandy in that position in the first place.

Plus, for the 30th time, Green was fouled.

2. Congrats to the Hoyas for pulling this one out.

They just find a way to get it done when you think they are done.

I hope they win it all. Love to see John Thompson III and his guys win it all. They are a great team to root for.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

No. The most amazing thing is he is indeed the biggest hoops fan I know. We used to watch the Monday night west coast game in his dorm room in college. His wife likes sports too, so this isn't a man who got married in March because he's whipped.

I think yesterday was the anniversary of their first date. That's nice and romantic yet there's no way in hell my wife and I were getting married in the first week of December. Criminy.

4. JackyJackBN

JackyJackBN Guest

I went from 8 of the 16 to 4 of the 4; how's that for a comeback? Sitting here at work, I just called my compadre--he's sitting in a bar in Phoenix, off for the week golfing and enjoying spring training--to laugh at him, because he only picked two. Haw Haw Haw!!

5. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

http://www.newsobserver.com/1235/story/548156.html

The end with Doherty is the best!

6. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Fuckin A. I return from an amazing weekend in Spain to go online and see that UNC choked away their chance at the Final Four. Eh, fuck it. I was in Spain this weekend, who am I to complain? Go UCLA, as Ben Howland is the only connection I have to any team still in the tourney.

7. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

That's just Roy for you. Saw that with him for 15 years on the KU bench, and it didn't surprise me one bit tonight.

8. This was supposed to be UNC's year, what with Duke being down.

I say, Fuck the Crap Heels. They CHOKED.

9. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Thanks Gutter. Oz, Doherty, and Phil Ford are laughing their asses off at Huckleberry and Chapel Hill.

Draft saved Draft deleted