1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rudy: Vote Republican or YOU WILL DIE

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by dog428, Apr 25, 2007.

1. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Why does anyone even talk about Rudy as a presidential candidate?

He has absolutely no chance, zero, of winning the Republican nomination. Can you imagine the conservative Republicans in those red states down south and west allowing a New York liberal to win the primaries?

2. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Thanks, FB. I missed about half the show, but I'm taping it right now. :)

3. Rok --
    You're going to throw up. Sorry.
    Jonathan Landay and the KR guys need a parade.

4. blueview

blueview Member

Politics aside, Giuliani is a bully. What worked to clean up New York won't work when it comes to cleaning up America and certainly won't work when it comes to international relations.

5. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

Did you predict that it would work in NY?

6. jimmymcd

jimmymcd Guest

Giuliani has way too much baggage to even get the nomination. Acting like a tough guy based on his response to 9/11 is just a bit nauseating.

7. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Huh, this guy's name doesn't ring a bell.

If he's affiliated with Turd Blossom though, f him! :)

8. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Now that it's finally showing in the Mountain time zone, I now remember our EE sending out an e-mail telling us to watch this b/c the KR guys (which is what we were at the time) were at ahead of the curve on this stuff.

Landay isn't affliated with Cheney. He's one of the KR guys.

9. Rok --

Landay is one of the KR guys who took apart the stovepiped "evidence" for the war in Iraq and demonstrated the essential fraud. He's a giant.

10. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Thanks, FB. I read your sentence wrong. They do need a parade. :)

11. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Which party held the presidency on September 11th, 2001, Mr. Giuliani?

Which party held the mayoralty of New York on that date, Mr. Giuliani?

Which party assured New Yorkers that the air was safe, and the remains of the dead, recovered - and not being used to fill pot-holes, Mr. Giuliani?

Which party wanted what the terrorists wanted - the postponement elections - and to whose personal advantage would that have redounded, Mr. Giuliani?

Which mayor of New York was elected eight months after the first attack on the World Trade Center, yet did not emphasize counter-terror in the same city for the next eight years, Mr. Giuliani?

Which party had proposed to turn over the Department of Homeland Security to Bernard Kerik, Mr. Giuliani?

Who wanted to ignore and hide Kerik's Organized Crime allegations, Mr. Giuliani?

Who personally argued to the White House that Kerik need not be vetted, Mr. Giuliani?

Which party rode roughshod over Americans' rights while braying that it was actually protecting them, Mr. Giuliani?

Which party took this country into the most utterly backwards, utterly counter-productive, utterly ruinous war in our history, Mr. Giuliani?

Which party has been in office as more Americans were killed in the pointless fields of Iraq, than were killed in the consuming nightmare of 9/11, Mr. Giuliani?

Drop this argument, sir. You will lose it." --Olbermann

12. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

Being a total creep got him to the brink, but this pushed him over for me.
    No Rudy.
    Come on, folks. Give me someone I can vote for.

Draft saved Draft deleted