1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rudd, Galifianakis, Morgan in GQ

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by CentralIllinoisan, Jul 22, 2010.

1. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

Very funny three-way Q & A with Paul Rudd, Zach Galifianakis and Tracy Morgan in the new issue of GQ.
    http://www.gq.com/entertainment/humor/201008/tracy-morgan-paul-rudd-zach-galifianakis-comedy-issue

Let me highlight this excerpt, which has me laughing loudly and with tears while sitting in a McDonald's Playland.

2. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

Bill Murray also has a Q&A in that issue (and is online). Worth a read.

3. CentralIllinoisan

For sure. Read the issue cover to cover whilst watching the little one leap and play and slide down curly slides.

4. spnited

spnited Active Member

That's funny?

5. CentralIllinoisan

Yes.

6. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Bill Murray shows his ass a little bit in that interview when talking about Joel Cohen, who wrote the "Garfield" movie that Murray is embarrassed to have voiced. Murray says he thought it was Joel Coen of Coen brothers fame. He dismisses Joel Cohen as a talentless hack.

Joel Cohen wrote "Toy Story."

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I read the first-person by the Conan staff writer last night. That was pretty good too.

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Yeah, the tower masturbatory joke got the biggest laugh in his 2002 special.

Yes, it's funny. Very funny.

9. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

On Carolla's podcast this week he mentioned that when he was on LA radio there were two guys that the program director told them not to have on because they were dreadfully unfunny.

The two guys? Galifianakis and Joel McHale.

Draft saved Draft deleted