1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Royals revoke credentials - UPDATED AGAIN

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Moderator1, Jun 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Sorry. I assumed that anyone who conversed with Mr. Petty without using four-letter words was a pal.

And watch with the threats, Mr. Sarumonseye, or whatever your name is today.

2. Your life's work is deconstructed in a 240-word screed, and all you can do is fumble for your money clip.

3. Terence Mann

Terence Mann Member

Whitlock calls Lugnuts shallow, yet the only photos I've seen of a self-satisfied Whitlock grinning sheepishly with his arms around women just happen to feature him with eye candy. Because there's obviously nothing remotely shallow about him, I'm sure the shots of Whitlock with an ugly, chubby but intellectually vibrant woman on each arm are still at One-Hour Photo.

4. Baloo

Baloo Member

so, has anything actually happened on this story in kc, does anyone know? What are the two hardnosed reporters doing?

5. markvid

markvid Guest

I think they are breathlessly awaiting the return of our hero Whitlock to save the day....

[​IMG]

6. DyePack

DyePack New Member

It's been either DyePack, the Spanish version of it, the BYH version of it or the Billy Packer version of it for some time now.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

Not for nothing but the B.K. Kim riff on my name cracked me up.

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

dude, thanks for the quick update. i'll reconsider my decision to lay her off. idiot.

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

ace - who the fuck are you to say what's important to folks in kansas city or the state anymore than i am? if you're going to bust someone's balls, at least have the abilitynto apply the standard to yourself before you post.

also, i really don't care what you find to be tiresome.

10. Double J

Double J Active Member

Serious question -- why do you have to be such an asshole?

Could you please try to make some actual contributions to these threads rather than the juvenile bullshit that makes you look like you're about 13.

11. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

ron - thanks for the "actual contribution." i'm so much better for the read.

BTW - do you remember the line: "if you're going to bust someone's balls, at least have the ability to apply the standard to yourself before you post?" wow dude, it was the one you just responded to. at least try to keep pace there atom splitter.

12. Double J

Double J Active Member

It really must suck to have to go through life with such a huge chip on your shoulder. But hey, your problem, not mine. Toodles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.