1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Roethlisberger in motorcycle accident?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Why are the cops loading the bike up. Shouldn't the tow truck drive be doing that? Is the the one in dress shirt and tie?   Next week you can count on at least 2 of those cops going out on a bad back disability.

2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I'm going to venture that "portion control" isn't a hot-button topic around those parts.

3. Boom_70

could be HGH

4. 21

21 Well-Known Member

That lower picture....wouldn't you think someone might clean up the pool of blood, or at least rope it off before all those cops go trampling through it?  

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

True, but if he was riding without a valid motorcycle license, therefore required to have a helmet, it would be an out if they chose to seek things like part of a bonus back or rework a contract

6. Boom_70

Is that the Flash Dance Tunnel ?

7. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I think that probably depends on how the contract was worded as well. Perhaps some of law students can weigh in and explain this.

Pope?

8. shotglass

shotglass Guest

You know, I still haven't seen a news report which says he definitely did not have a license.

So why is everyone talking about it like it's a done deal?

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I didnt say it was a done deal (Jebus, get the little out of the kitties ears or the rabbit will kick their ass)...
    Second post had a BUT IF in it...

10. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Wasn't referring to your post. Tell the gay bunny to lose the rabbit ears. ;)

11. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

According to my ME, the local Podunk po-po (about two hours from the city) were bored last night and did a search on Roethlisberger ::). He didn't have a license. The Pittsburgh TV stations said he only had a learner's permit.

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

And that articulate, well-considered analysis has me deeply concerned as a Steelers fan. The people talking about him playing in the opener are jumping the gun, but so are the ones talking about him being finished.

And one more thing Chef...you use neither when talking about two subjects, not more than two. Perhaps a moment or two to consider your words might help to make your opinions seem more valid. It works for me. You'd be amazed how many people don't realize that I'm full of shit.

Draft saved Draft deleted