1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Roe v. Wade to be overturned?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by outofplace, May 3, 2022.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

i don't know if there are 400 million guns loose in Brazil, but I'd imagine there are quite a few.

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I'd be very surprised if there's another country with as many as 100 million guns in non-military hands.

3. Neutral Corner

4. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

HES A CRIMINAL!! Off the Court! (In all seriousness I’m not in favor of this given I’m in a similar marriage)

5. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

So, is a marriage between a hillbilly caucasian and an Asian-American considered interracial?

The Supremes gonna piss off sugar daddy Mitch McConnell?

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Abortion was not illegal in the 18th century. It was not against the common law of England as of 1776 or 1783 or 1789 depending on when you start the clock. It certainly wasn’t regulated at the time the constitution was ratified. And even if it was, doctors put leaches on people to bleed them as appropriate medical care.

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

In the name of Jesus we thank you Lord.

8. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I looked it up recently to counter one of those “this just means we need more guns” assholes. The US is fast and away the leader in guns in circulation. Next is India with 71 million guns. Brazil is 6th with 17.5 million or about 8 for every 100 people. The US is 120 guns for every 100 people.

9. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Spartan Squad likes this.
  10. Neutral Corner

I didn't even bother to look. I just figured that 100 million was 1/4 of the 400, and that I thought that it was unlikely that any other country had that many.

11. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Is he serious? Is he so desperate to regain the love of his klan after his gun vote that he’d really advocate the return of racial segregation?

12. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

Racist gonna racist

Draft saved Draft deleted