1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rock of Love

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by FishHack76, Aug 9, 2007.

1. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Maybe the cliffhanger will be that the two girls left want each other and Bret has to settle for his bodyguard.

2. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Yes, but every rose has its thorn. In your scenario, you have two wilted roses hooking up and two haggered thorns getting together. And while I do believe this would make every cowboy sing a sad, sad song, in the end, instead of making love, I imagine everyone will make seperate ways.

3. Claws for Concern

OK, so two of the four dudes from Poison have done a VH1 "reality show". When do we get the Poison reality check?

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

How long after the finale do they wait to annouce Rock of Love 2: Bret Looks For More Sex Via VH1?

5. Claws for Concern

... and finds Johnny V and Flavor Flav among the contestants?

6. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

They're already casting for Rock of Love II -- say the bachelor will be a "Tommy Lee" type.

7. I think Johnny V and the runnerup from I Love New York should have a show together. It could be called "Losers."

8. Inky_Wretch

Is VH1 insured against women suing for Hep C infections?

9. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

Doubt if that will be an issue. You ever watched "Rock of Love"? It ain't like the women on the show are a bunch of Mormon kindergarten teachers...the show is nothing but skanks who probably have STDs that would chew up the Hep C virus.

10. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

anyone see the surprise ending at the reunion show?

(gotta admit, i love me some rock of love)

anyway, jess was my favorite from the get-go, and she did nothing to change that

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

You shut your fucking mouth!!!! :D

And we all know Bret's true love is Susie Hatton.

Someone impress me and get that. Hoops? Chef? SC?

12. Inky_Wretch

Rikki Rachetman (yes, it's misspelled) did a horrible job hosting that show. He personally got offended when Lacey said Bret did the show to help his career. And they spent a grand total of five minutes talking to Jes. They spent more time on those two idiotic blondes (who are presently filming another reality show with Chris Crocker) than with Jes.

Draft saved Draft deleted