1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Concert on HBO

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Boom_70, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

She looked insane, how about when Ozzy Osbourne took off his trade mark glasses. He looked Charles Manson crazy

2. 21

21 Well-Known Member

How about Mick and Bono and Fergie on Gimme Shelter....Bono doesn't add a whole lot here.

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

This is entertaining just for its randomness. Mick Jagger just did some kind of gyration at Fergie, while Bono made a Buddhist sign of enlightnment to a woman sitting in the first row. Adam Clayton still looks bored as hell.

4. Boom_70

Fergie doing a dam good Mary Clayton imitation .

5. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Fergie seemed a little confused...like she kept waiting for there to be other words.

Nice of Faith Hill to loan her the boots, though.

6. Boom_70

Well it is Sunday Night.

7. The Big Ragu

OK. I'll admit. Mick Jagger does Stuck In the Moment better than Bono. I can see the wheels spinning in the Edge's head.

8. Joe Williams

Joe Williams Well-Known Member

No Chicago in the HOF, so I'm not watching. :mad:

9. 21

21 Well-Known Member

When I was a kid singing with a hairbrush in front of the mirror, I wanted to be the first girl to join Chicago. 8)

10. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Rush fans have banned HBO for the night. They'll go to their default G4 viewing and argue with themselves whether they want to be a gnome or a wily fighting alchemist on Worlds of Warcraft.

11. The Big Ragu

Sting's ego beat the shit out of Bono's ego while they played that video and Sting now owns the stage.

12. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Sting looks like he lost a shaving bet.

Draft saved Draft deleted