1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rob Parker: Douchebag; or ESPN FIGHT!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Uncle.Ruckus, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Colton

Colton Active Member

Thanks for stopping by, Rob.

2. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Oh, Rob.

www.emmytvlegends.org/interviews/people/mary-tyler-moore#

3. Scoop returns

Scoop returns Member

Y'all know me so you guys know I am not Rob. But honestly I wish I had his status in this business. I just don't have tolerance for the anonymous haters.

4. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

That almost was English.

5. Colton

Colton Active Member

Your tolerance is much appreciated.

6. Drip

Drip Active Member

My association with Rob has been well documented along these threads. If you don't like Parker or Skip or any of the other talking heads, CHANGE THE CHANNEL!!!!!

7. Drip

Drip Active Member

EXACTLY!!!!

8. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I wouldn't know Rob if he kicked me in the pills. Never read him, never seen him on TV.

I do know Scoop and love Scoop, so his say-so would make me take a different view than most here have expressed.
    The other guy going to bat for him, however, kind of negates that.

9. Drip

Drip Active Member

I try extremely hard to look past a lot of your posts but there is a reason why I ignore you. The only thing I said was if you don't like Parker or any other talking head, change the channel. Apparently you want to instigate something else. Why? Only you can answer. I want no part of it.

10. Moderator1

So why reply? And if you ignore me, why reply? Yes, yes, it is all true. Sadly.

My point was I have great faith in Scoop's opinions as I know him well and hold him in high regard. That would be enough to make me think those who rip Rob are wrong.
    Your continued defense of him (in several other threads) would not be.

11. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

Well, that and the fact you agree with Parker on this issue, given your repeated disdain for new baseball statistics.

12. Moderator1

I like the guy more already!

Draft saved Draft deleted