1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RIP Mr. Peanut

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Jan 22, 2020.

1. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Is that anything like pianist envy?

OscarMadison likes this.
  2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

So what's the play? They bring him back with a hipper, less 1 percenter image? It's all going to be a dream. And I'm always curious how SB ads determine their talent for the spot - do they just go for a random c-lister, find someone particularly suited for a spot.
    That said - always a good play when you are selling party food to get some of your ads out there early. Though I wouldn't mind having one of those door dash type businesses during the SB.

I'm still fascinated by the rise in peanut and food allergies. I would think the food industry would be especially interested and invested in finding an answer.

Why peanut reactions have become 'almost epidemic'—and what to do about food allergies

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Unavailable for comment:

[​IMG]

OscarMadison and HanSenSE like this.
  4. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Can't believe this thread got to three pages without ... How did Mr. Peanut die? He was A SALTED!

5. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

That comment rates one boo.

Boo.

6. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

justgladtobehere and HanSenSE like this.
  7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted