1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RIP Joe McKnight

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TigerVols, Dec 1, 2016.

1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Another old white racist planning to use the Stand Your Ground defense. New Orleans appears to be the new epicenter for it.

3. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Asshole road rager.

4. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

Best running back in America coming out of high school and the elusive hero of the book, Meat Market.

Terrible shame.

5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Just like Will Smith.

cjericho likes this.
  6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

The Stand Your Ground part will be.

7. dirtybird

dirtybird Well-Known Member

"A source at the scene told The Times-Picayune that she saw McKnight apologizing to the visibly agitated assailant at an intersection in Terrytown, Louisiana. The assailant, who was yelling, shot McKnight, proceeded to stand over him and yell “I told you don’t you f**k with me,” then shot him again."

Jesus.

8. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Unreal.

I was driving to a game tonight and was in a mini-road rage incident. Guy wouldn't let me merge over. Kept pushing up, pushing up. I fell back but after he pulled ahead, he was out his window yelling at me.

It's one space. Just ... let it go. It's hard. It's ridiculous. But there are a lot of assholes out there and you never know who's packing.

9. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I'm not a good driver (you all know that I'm sure) and I'm probably just very lucky I haven't been involved in more accidents, but for God's sake, it's only driving.

There was one time when a woman pulling out of a driveway threatened to shoot me because she thought I came a little too close to her. I didn't hit her so I don't know what her problem was. I certainly didn't try to hit her. Another time, I cut off a guy (not on purpose) and the guy pulled about 200 yards in front of me, backed up at me at speed and stopped just short of hitting me, I guess, to prove that it doesn't matter what I meant to do, it matters what I did.

Why can't people let no-harm, no-foul situations go?

10. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

ChrisLong would like to know your race, for the purpose of dinner-time discussions.

JC, LongTimeListener and ChrisLong like this.
  11. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Joe McKnight should have won the Heisman.

/Songbird

12. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

White.

Draft saved Draft deleted