1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ringtones

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by greenlantern, Feb 11, 2007.

1. WSKY

WSKY Member

I think it should be required by law to make sure your phone is on vibrate at all times.

2. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

I thought I was the last person (btw, I'm in my 20s, so save the grandpa comment), of course ...

mine rarely rings because it's always on vibrate. Nothing worse that getting a call in a quiet office.

3. greenlantern

greenlantern Guest

I think the only reason you're upset about ringtones is because "The Charleston" isn't available. So anybody got any more advice for software and cables for PC-to-phone transfers that don't involve text messages and surcharges out the ass by Cingular/AT&T/Bell South/Whatever fuck company they buy next?

4. CradleRobber

CradleRobber Active Member

BIG PROPS IJAG.

My phone froze in the truck at Tahoe last weekend and Sprint can't repair phones with "liquid damage," so they hooked me up with a new phone. The 40-50 PAID FOR (grrr) ringtones on my old phone don't transfer over, so I'm going to be taking advantage of that site a lot.

But 20 minutes for the free one? It says 287 minutes.

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

It depends on what time you do it. I did it at like 3 a.m. and it said 34 minutes. It took about 20.

It's the best site ever. I wish I had iTunes on my work comp. I need a new ringtone. I'll have to wait until I get home.

6. CradleRobber

CradleRobber Active Member

IJAG, I owe you so big. I paid $5 for six credits and have used half of them. The $8.99 month unlimited is way less than the $2.50 a pop I pay for Sprint's versions.

7. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Do you shave your crotch with a Crazr?

Draft saved Draft deleted