1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Richie Rodriguez, he doth protest too much.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by wickedwritah, Dec 5, 2006.

1. Ledbetter

Ledbetter Active Member

I liked Morgantown the only time I visited, about 15 years ago, but I never would have thought it would get that much praise. Of course, I think Tuscaloosa is a much better place than it was 15 years ago, too.

2. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Won't happen. Kevin Steele gets that job.

3. Lester Bangs

Lester Bangs Active Member

Why?

4. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

If you knew what was going on in Tallahassee, you wouldn't ask that question. Bone up, then check back.

5. Lester Bangs

Don't care enough. Sometimes in the course of a thread you get to learn things, but if you're not in the mood, fair enough ...

6. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

The mood isn't what I was talking about. The Kevin Steele as the heir apparent to Bowden is such old news that I was just stunned someone in the profession didn't know about it.

7. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

At the risk of making myself look clueless, I'll step up to the plate and admit I didn't know about it, at least in terms of it being a lead-pipe cinch as mentioned earlier without qualification. I suppose when it happens, I'll be sufficiently embarrassed. Until then, I'll be as curious as anyone outside the profession to see who actually gets the job.

8. Lester Bangs

What he said. I follow the national scene fairly closely and had never heard that, though I have noted that occasionally that area of the country tends to see itself as the center of the football universe, with the rest of us just waiting patiently to see what happens next ...

Draft saved Draft deleted