1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Revised subject: If allowed, would most female spouses prefer life as the boss?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dog eat dog world, Dec 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Re: Well, hey, maybe it's a win-win if the female is the head of the household.

A grown person who uses 'lol' (many times recently) and 'lmao' on a public message board should not be making any decisions for a household.

2. dog eat dog world

dog eat dog world New Member

Hey, it's ipod language....which shortens and sometimes wrecks sentences due to the frustration of typingon them.. Yes,I got sucked into getting one, and I hate it. It's just another addiction I have to battle.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I try to take my wife to craft shows and to browse scrap booking stores, but she keeps wanting to go to truck pulls and topless bars.

What can I do?

4. dog eat dog world

Shit, I damned near screwed my keyboard up spraying my coke on it. The liquid stuff, not the powder.

But the way this thread is going, I'm wondering if the liquid form isn't the equal of the powder. ::)

5. dog eat dog world

Wife swap? haha

6. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

This thread is incoherent.

Get your ass back in the cage, gimp. Freedom in your hands is wasted.

7. dog eat dog world

Have some fun, ass. Or go back to the political thread where you're better at it. Seriously, lighten up. If you don't like the thread, don't post. Isn't that the general rule?

8. waterytart

waterytart Active Member

The first statement leaves me very concerned about what you think "axis" means.

9. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

She used the Axis of Evil on him once, and it changed him forever -- in some ways good, in some ways unspeakably bad.

10. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

ipod language? And is it safe to say your wife made the decision for you to get one?

11. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Your friend is an idiot.

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Maybe the friend just doesn't want to play golf with doggie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.