1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rescue Me 6/21 -- spoilers, etc.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bubba Fett, Jun 21, 2006.

1. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Sunny in Philly is funny, but you have to a warped sense of humor.
    Fox is showing repeats from last season on Sunday nights if want to check it out.
    They add Danny DeVito this season, so I don't know if it will change the dynamic at all.

I also thought that the rape scene in Rescue Me was consistent with the show. Pretty much everything is fair game, they've even shown lesbian beatdowns and all manner of sex scenes. I just thought she took Bobby Knight's advice, "just lie back and enjoy it."

2. Mutah

Mutah Member

By the by, if RM fans haven't heard about it, John Scurti (Lou) has a blog going on www.tvguide.com. Actually, they're calling it the "anti-blog," because he's gone off the reservation. He's just writing some hilarious shit about supposed battles with the folks on the Sopranos set next door, all kinds of crap about Leary and the cast. Funny stuff. Check it out.

http://community.tvguide.com/profile.jspa?userID=700003729

3. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Link??

4. RayKinsella

RayKinsella Member

Around these parts they reshow the episode about three times. Thursday, Saturday and Sunday night. Just go to TVguide.com and check.

5. Mutah

Mutah Member

www.fxnetworks.com

Draft saved Draft deleted