1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Report: T.O. attempts suicide

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by gandhithegreat, Sep 26, 2006.

1. Proving one again that Deion is a great cover guy, but he can't tackle worth a shit.

Does he still work for a NFL pregame show (Used to be NBC?).

2. printdust

printdust New Member

All I got to say is this:

What publicist is over at the house that late?

And doesn't she look like a tramp? She looks like she does crack.

Hardly a professional looking person at a news conference.

3. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

One of the radio reports stated that, according to Neon Deion, Owens' minister was there that night too. Though I didn't see that in any of the stories today.

4. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Yeah, I was wondering why she was over there that late too. I don't think she looks that bad, but I still think her and TO hooked up.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Oh sure. Pick on the Browns.

6. lono

lono Active Member

Who knows what the real story is or will turn out to be?

But I will say this and say it without fear of successful contradiction: Eating five hydrocodones at once will F you up, big time.

I've taken two at a time several times after minor surgeries and they knocked me out every time — this in a body that has a long history of abuse.

TO is younger, thinner, in better shape than I am and he takes much better care of himself (usually) than I do. If he ate five of those at once — and had two more in his mouth — I guarndamntee you he was on Lovetron by the time the cops showed up.

And I agree with FJ — he's banging his publicist.

7. shockey

shockey Active Member

that's the only reasonable conclusion, 'cause she sure sucks at what her job is opposed (CQ) to be. ;D ;D ;D

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

When will the NFL suspend TO for his drug abuse?
    This was an overdose of a controlled substance. Isn't that a violation of the leagues substance abuse policy. If this wasn't a suicide attempt, them Owens was merely taking too many drugs and had a physical reaction, called a drug overdose. They perseucte Rickey Williams for smoking weed and hurting no one, yet nothings happening to Owens. Why the double standard?

9. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Actually, since this isn't a performance-enhancing drug, the first offense would not be announced. He would be put into the program and given counseling behind the scenes. A suspension wouldn't come until the third incident or positive test, I believe.

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

pain killers aren;t performance enhancing? But as a first offense, if it is indeed a first offense, you are right, it would be kept quiet

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The Dallas PD union is now pissed at Owens and his PR rep.

12. Pringle

Pringle Active Member

Something tells me you weren't upset when Brett Favre wasn't suspended.

Draft saved Draft deleted