1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Renamed - sj.com II or III fantasy football league thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 93Devil, Aug 24, 2007.

1. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Re: Another fantasy football league - for those still searching for an opening

Did you just join? Did we have someone drop out? I cannot check the league at work (blocked). Can anyone else look at the status of the league?

Thanks

2. MrWrite

MrWrite Member

yeah, i believe i was the last one in. there are 12 teams now.

3. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

OMG, MY LIFE IS OVER!!!!!!

My quarterbacks are Brett Favre and Rex Grossman.

My lifetime Vikings Fan card is about to be revoked.

:'( :'( :'(

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Cheer up, Rosie.

5. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Doc,

GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!!!!!!

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Yes'm. :-\

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

It's ok, Rosie. I'm a Steelers fan with Carson Palmer at quarterback and the Baltimore Ravens' defense.

It's simple. Root for your real-world team first, your fantasy team second.

8. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

But....but...Favre is the devil incarnate to Vikings fans.

I'm doomed *sob!* :'(

outofplace, you do have my sympathy.

9. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Never. Gets. Old.

10. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

Hank, are you looking to join Doc? :mad: ;)

11. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

You can't threaten me. Remember, I'm a Lions fan. There is no punishment greater.

12. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

Fine.

I'll send you to your room and force you to watch tapes of Matt Millen pressers.

Draft saved Draft deleted