1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Renamed - sj.com II or III fantasy football league thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 93Devil, Aug 24, 2007.

1. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I know I missed out on PhilaYanks league earlier. If anyone wants to get into another one, here is the chance. I will expand the league to 12 if interest warrents expansion

Yahoo league

password
    pleabargain

Live draft on Sept. 4th at 6:30 p.m.

FIXED

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Re: Another fantasy football league - for those still searching for an opening

bargin?

3. 93Devil

fixed

long day, my bad

4. 93Devil

A few spaces filled, a few more to go.

5. 93Devil

Just giving this a bump if anyone wants in the league. We have a few in, but need a few more.

6. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Draft order is how you signed up right?

I hear that's the best way to do it.

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

:) :D ;D

8. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

Sources report the other league bit the dust. I, for one, am shocked.

9. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

I'm in: TheWilfordBrimleys

10. 93Devil

I'll expand it to 12 if needed.

Draft order is random, unless you can get me a nice hammock from the hammock district.

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

The Displacements are in. I'm assuming the Big Puppy just came here to be an ass rather than sign up, so I'll just have to settle for kicking the rest of your butts. ;D

12. 93Devil

If/when it fills, I can expand it after 5 p.m. if I get a PM by someone locked out. I think 12 should be the limit.

Take a look at the league seetings. If anything looks overly wrong, send me a PM and I will consider altering something if the argument is convincing enough.

Nothing will be altered after Sept. 1st.

Anything with the word "fantasy" in it is blocked at my workplace. Thus, the after work expansion.

Draft saved Draft deleted