1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Remember Jill Kelley?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by wicked, Jan 6, 2014.

1. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

THAT Jill Kelly was the Don Mattingly of her day. Reliable, could handle the stick and didn't mind diving in the dirt.

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

They also both pleased a lot of New Yorkers by going deep.

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

How soon we forget.

http://deadspin.com/5384895/jim-nantz-divorce-trial-gets-its-own-sad-play+by+play

4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I thought her who deal was that she didn't handle the stick through most of her career.

5. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

This woman was an unapologetic socialite and name-dropper, and she sought to be with the "in" crowd, but I think she also did a lot of good things for the troops and their families. Not a big fan of people like her, but living in the area and seeing how much she was in the news and some of the things being written about her, I felt pretty bad for her and her family. I drive by that house almost every day, and the media throngs staking out her home back then was pretty eye-opening and made me see why so many people dislike the media I am a part of.

6. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

So did I - until I noticed the last name was spelled differently ;D

7. albert77

albert77 Well-Known Member

:eek:
    A thread about a Jill Kell(e)y and an OP named Wicked. That has NSFW written all over it. :eek: :eek:

Draft saved Draft deleted