1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Relationship advice needed

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by redman biffle, Nov 4, 2010.

1. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Move on.

You are borderline stalking her.

If you continue to talk to her or contact her, the possibilities are not good and they involve her possible new boyfriend, her father, her brother, the law or a cute combination of all of them.

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Move on and date an emotionally distant WASP. Or a free-spending JAP. Or an exotic Asian woman.

3. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Variety is the spice of life.
    And each woman is difficult in her own special way.

4. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

She obviously is over you so make up a reason to visit her once last time at her home, upper deck her, and THEN move on!

5. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

Years ago, pre-Mr. Rosie, an ex-BF tried to make nice by giving me a teddy bear.

I stashed it in a storage closet before selling it on a garage sale.

(And I like little stuffed animals, as anyone who works with me could attest to.)

6. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

redman,

Put distance between you and the ex. Unfriend her on Facebook. Delete her number out of the phone. Lose the e-mail in your contacts. Do the dating thing, but also get yourself involved in something. Coach a team, play on a team, restore an old piece of junk, learn to cook, write a blog...just get that mind used to focusing in another direction.

7. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

Listen to the chorus.

Draft saved Draft deleted